*Note: In order to provision the chart templates: users need to have iCharts installed, logged in, and studio opened to access the templates.
1. Alert your iCharts Customer Success Manager:
- Contact your iCharts Customer Success Manager to request the set of templates that you are interested in creating charts with. Your iCharts Customer Success Manager will then verify that your account includes access to the iCharts templates, and then activate the iCharts Template bundle for you.
2. Install the 'iCharts Templates' Bundle
- Go to > Customization > SuiteBundler > Search and Install Bundles then Search for "iCharts"
The bundle is titled "iCharts Templates"
(The templates come to you via a separate bundle you download to your instance)
- The exact titles of the three searches are:
- iCharts Master Transaction Search
- iCharts Master Opportunity Search
- iCharts Master Case Search
4. Save As, or duplicate each search, after changing the title in some way.
**This is required. The Master Searches that come with the bundle are not editable, and need to be duplicated in order to build more charts and modify the templates.**