iCharts for NetSuite is now mobile! Thanks to the release of HTML 5 charts, you can now gain valuable insights on the go! There are both aesthetic and usability changes that new and existing users should be aware of when interacting with the charts, which can be seen in the comparison image below:
Caption: Old Charts vs. New Charts
1. The label axis or the category dimension which is the primary group of the data inside of a chart.
2. You might notice how there are a couple of twos on the HTML 5 chart, which denotes the compare dimension plus an added utility. This new functionality enables the traditional breakdown of the dataset in the chart, but also the removal of the breakdown and the incorporation of a filter added to the data. More information provided here.
3. This is standard iCharts filter allowing you to perform in Chart filtering.
4. This is standard iCharts filter allowing you to perform in Chart filtering.
The final item is that Info, Save and View Data which were normally in the bottom left hand side of a chart are now in the top left hand corner. Once you click on the three lines, you will notice the items alluded to earlier are visible as well as the ability to Edit the chart. When Edit is clicked, the chart is opened in the iCharts studio and is ready to be customized.
- Email Us
- Call Us @ +1.650.472.0650